Tuesday 15 May 2012

May the sun shine..soon??

A new blog for May.  Things have gone a bit quiet for us at the moment, our big fair is over and it is back to our day jobs for Natalie and I.  Finding time to meet and discuss plans of world domination is difficult and we haven't managed to co-ordinate our working week very well!

However, we will have some products on a stall at the newly revamped Manchester Markets in Levenshulme on the 26th May and I'm hoping to get a few new dresses ready for then. There are also plans to sell some 'Dresses in a bag' at POD Deli in Levenshulme and get some stock on Etsy..

I have been selling dresses at my Daughter's ballet class to friends of friends and am hoping for some pretty pictures of the lovely girls who now own them sporting their new dresses. This is a quote from one happy Mum:

"So far, it has come out of a baked bean shovelling session almost unscathed, been to a party, found the only patch of mud in our tiny garden, been hand-washed, and almost dried on the line. Not bad for its first day living with us. I shall have a look at your fabric links and get choosing for my next order. Xxx"

And on that note I shall end my brief blog and get on with making a cup of tea and stitching another dress..here are some pictures for you in the mean time..





And finally, the back view of my 1 year old daughter's birthday dress..

No comments:

Post a Comment