Thursday 29 March 2012

It's nearly fair time..

We're on count down to the little fair we've been organising.  It's on Saturday at the marvellous Klondyke club in our home patch.
We're having some issues about a licence we need from the Council.  It looks like we should have applied for it a month or so ago..but fingers crossed we can get through the red tape in time.
Natalie and I have been working hard to build up enough stock to sell. It's not easy with small children and all that comes with being a Mum. We're both still on Maternity leave and the threat of our real jobs looms very large..
But, in a bid to try and shake off the shackles of working with vulnerable people in a hard up town, we're stitching like mad.  We really hope that you like our stuff, we like it and I think that shows.
I've made 4 more dresses this week with the light nights and some puffed out kids bathed and in bed by 7pm. I've attached a couple of pictures of a dress for a 2 year old, made from Robert Kaufman material. It's gorgeous thick cotton and it's lined with thick crisp white cotton. The colours are fabulous.

















I've signed up for a course to teach me how to make little boys things too, so as soon as I've done that I'll  be searching for some fab fabric to use.




We hope you are having fun in the sunshine..

No comments:

Post a Comment