Wednesday 19 December 2012

It's that time of year again..

I haven't sat down and written a blog since the summer..it's a poor show.

It's almost Christmas and as usual there are tons of things to do and sort and sew. With small children, school runs and work to fit in, sewing seems to take a back seat.

However, I've been inspired by some friends with small boys and listened to their frustrations. It seems that girls clothes are easy to come by, relatively cheap and fun. Boys clothes seem to be emblazened with motifs and either blue or green.  So, I've sourced some fab yellow and black check and made some winter baggies for boys. They are simple, durable and for 6-12months.  I'll have them to sell this weekend at the Levy market, or you can always contact me direct on email: totalbobbins@hotmail.com.

I have also got hold of some lovely dark blue cord and am making some trousers in that, perfect for little boys in the winter.  There will as usual be the little girls dresses on the market and a few baby suits made out of super pretty fabrics.

I'll add some photos later on today, I hope you like them..Happy Christmas, have a ball..

No comments:

Post a Comment